Posted by Admin on September, 12, 2019
Native to Brazil cashew nuts are endeared by people across the globe for its delicate flavour, buttery texture and delicious taste. Cashew is a pale colour, kidney-shaped nut that comes encased in a hard outer shell. This buttery, crunchy nut is a perfect snack when either eaten raw or roasted with a little salt and spices. Usually enjoyed as a healthy snack, cashew also tastes great in several sweet and savoury dishes. Cashew is one of the pivotal ingredients in many Indian gravies and sabjis. When blended with spices in gravy, cashew instantly boosts the taste and look of the preparation. Apart from being used in curries, cashew nuts are added to salads, stir-fries and various rice preparations like Pulao, Biryani to add a crunch to the dish. It is also a common ingredient in many confectionery items like biscuits, cakes and cookies. Cultivated widely in tropical countries like India, Sri Lanka, Vietnam etc cashew nuts are available throughout the year. Cashew nuts have a great shelf life if stored properly in airtight containers.
Health advantages of cashew nuts
High in calorie count, cashew nuts are a wonderful source of energy. They are rich in proteins, heart-healthy monosaturated fatty acids and minerals like iron, copper, magnesium, zinc etc. Cashew nuts also contain vitamin B, C, E and a good amount of oleic acid. Regular consumption of cashew offers the following health benefits:
• It promotes heart health
• It promotes healthy levels of good cholesterol
• It helps in the healthy development of bones, muscles and tissues
• It reduces risk of diabetes
• It aids in the formation of red blood cell
• It reduces risk of anaemia
• Boosts immune system
• It is good for skin and hair
• It may prevent gallbladder stone
Engaged in providing customers with superior quality cashew nuts at market leading prices, the exporters in India have garnered an immense reputation in the global marketplace. Their offered range of product is highly applauded across the globe for their buttery sweet taste, crunchiness, longer shelf life and nutritional properties. Following are some of the important factors that the cashew nut exporters in India always keep in mind to stand tall in the market.
• They source their offered range from certified vendors who process the cashew conforming to the set international guidelines for quality.
• They offer a wide range of raw and roasted cashew nuts at a highly competitive price.
• Supported by a strong distribution network; they are always able to deliver the offered products safely within the promised frame of time.
• The exporters offer the products in numerous industry-grade, moisture-proof, airtight packaging solutions as per the exact requirements of patrons.
• They ensure that their offered range is examined on some pre-set stringent quality parameters before forwarding it to the marketplace.
• Maintaining crystal pure transparency in all their transactions, the exporters and suppliers of cashew nuts direct all their activities to cater to the expectations of customers worldwide.
Cashew nuts are endeared by people of all ages for their buttery sweet taste and wonderful nutritional properties.
This entry was posted on September, 12, 2019 at 12 : 29 pm and is filed under Cashew Nut. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.